* Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
* USB-C port that can’t be ripped off (tried to rip the port off, but couldn’t)
* ATmega32u4 controller
* DFU bootloader, because everyone know the Caterina bootloader is poo
* 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins broken out (F0, F1, C7, D5, B7, and B0)
* USB pins broken out
* On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
* 1.0mm thick PCB for slimmer profile (don’t worry, it’s still very solid and doesn’t flex)
* Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
* Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
PLEASE NOTE: The only difference between A-Stock & B-Stock is the PCB thickness. Everything else is the same.
It's recommended to socket the microcontroller with sockets that are available here.