Introducing a case for the MurphPad kit from Mechwild designed by ShandonCodes. This case uses the PCB from the standard kit, but uses a custom plate so you may need to desolder your kit if you are using the plate from the standard kit.
- 8 laser cut acrylic layers (clear)
- ~1.5mm acrylic switch plate (choice of white, black, or clear)
- The case features a ~5° typing angle with the feet.
- Photos show an all clear edition and a black plate edition (with these caps)
General Case Info:
- This kit only includes the case and case hardware. All other components (like the Murphpad PCB) must be purchased from vendors like Mechwild.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.